OUR MISSION IS TO ELIMINATE THE STRESS OF BUYING A RELIABLE USED VEHICLE THAT WILL SERVE YOU FOR YEARS AND TAKE YOU WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO.
Purchasing a car can be a stressful, time consuming, and confusing process. Even harder is finding a knowledgeable shop to properly outfit your vehicle for off-road and adventure travel. We strive and continue to succeed at providing both a unique car buying experience and an overland outfitting shop all while maintaining an relaxed environment... No salesman suits, no pressure, no games. Our "showroom" is basically our living room. Stop by and hang out for a bit and you'll see what we mean.
How we accomplish it
It's Simple! We don't sell junk. "If I can't put my wife and son it and send them to California with peace of mind, then I'm not selling it..." That is a steadfast rule we go by and will never abandon. We also have a much more thorough inspection and make-ready process that a lot of used car lots will never do. We know cars... We don't know sales tactics. We're car people and believe a great car will sell itself, so we don't need games or tricks to make you buy them. Ask a detailed question about a vehicle we're selling, and I bet you we know the answer. We tell the truth. It's a "buyer beware" market, so we make the buyer fully aware of everything. Surprises are lame when it comes to buying a car, so we try to make sure there are none. At the end of the day, our priority isn't the bottom line. What's most important to us is knowing our customers have great vehicles that they love.
Some of What We Achieved in 2016
- Helped people save a total of $517,000 on purchasing a "new to them" car.
- Transformed the car buying experience for 287 folks.
- Helped people save hundreds of dollars per year on vehicle related expenses they no longer have due to being in a quality vehicle.
- Created a new go-to spot as well as continually updated resources for the Overlanding and Off-Road community in the Midwest.
- Outfitted 33 vehicles that have now traveled over 60,000 miles and explored some of the most amazing places America (and three other countries!) has to offer.
- Built a new line of Overland Trailer