"Overlanding is a self-reliant overland travel to remote destinations where the journey is the principal goal."
The Overlanding community in the U.S. has been growing exponentially over the last 10 years. We saw a complete lack of support in the KC and midwest area for the growing numbers of people... So we decided to do something about it. In-fact, there is not one other shop within hundreds of miles that provides the level of service specifically geared towards the Toyota Off-Road and Overland community as Adventure Motors.
We currently offer installation for lighting and electrical systems, on board air, on board water, suspension, superchargers, skid plates, differentials, sliders, rack and roof top tents, bumpers, winches, snorkels, solar systems, draw systems, and more. We have a separate facility strictly for our build shop and all we work on are Toyota’s or Lexus’. Our portfolio of builds covers nearly every useable Toyota platform (Land Cruiser (60, 80, 100, 200), GX470, GX460, LX450, LX470, LX570, 4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, and even the Rav4!)
If it's an aftermarket, off-road, or Overland product for a Toyota / Lexus we are most likely a dealer for it! We are extremely proud to be the exclusive provider in our region for CBI Off Road, CVT Tents, RCI Metal Works, Magnuson Superchargers, Freespirit Recreation, Dirt King Fabrication, Fox Suspension, Southern Style Off-Road, Radflo Suspension, All-Pro Off Road, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Metal Tech, Goose Gear, Dobinsons Suspension, Prinsu Design Studio, Total Chaos Fabrication, SPC, C4 Fabrication, FN Wheels, Gobi Racks, Toytec, Front Runner, Snomaster, Blue Ridge Overland Gear, MaxTraxx, Trail Kitchen... Just to name a few! On top of that we are also a provider for all major brands such as; ARB, Rhinorack, ICON Suspension, Fuel Wheels, Smittybilt, and so much more. We're excited to be your one stop shop in the midwest for all your vehicle based overland gear and custom overland builds for all Toyota platforms.
use the form below to start an overland build or vehicle outfit.
*Please note - Lead times vary at our build shop due to current schedule and parts availability. We DO NOT schedule installation without having parts on hand. We DO NOT order parts without payment and all sales are FINAL. *
adventure is our passion
terms for all customers
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL and there are NO refunds or returns on any vehicle purchased, parts purchased, or services rendered through Adventure Motors.
- All parts ordered are subject to manufacturer lead times which Adventure Motors has no control over.
- A fee will be assessed for any order changes after invoice acceptance.
- Labor rates are subject to change once vehicle is in the possession of Adventure Motors and there are unforeseen complications due to vehicle condition (rust, wear, seized parts, existing aftermarket parts, etc.)
- Please make sure you have been informed and are aware of current lead times for the parts ordered and current build shop schedule lead time.
- All parts installed are for off-road use only.
- All parts installed were done so freely and without coercion from Adventure Motors. You, the customer, understand what parts you are requesting Adventure Motors to install on your vehicle and assume any and all liability with having those said parts on your vehicle.
- By paying any invoice or providing payment to Adventure Motors in any form you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Adventure Motors from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, costs, and expenses arising out of my use, possession, or control of any vehicle that Adventure Motors conducts work on or has sold.
- By paying this invoice or providing payment to Adventure Motors in any form you agree that Adventure Motors provides no warranty on installed parts and all warranty claims, if any arise, are to be done through manufacturers of parts and that Adventure Motors is not responsible or liable in any form.
- You understand that Adventure Motors provides NO WARRANTY, all sales are final, and there are no returns or refunds.