The adventure Motors Mark II overland trailer
turning car camping into what it should've been
Trail ready Starting at $11,999.00
- CVT roof top tent (additional from base price)
- Foxwing awning (additional from base price)
- ARB fridge (additional from base price)
- Water system: 18 gallon tank - dual pump system for intake and output - 3 stage .1 micron water filtration kit - Triton water heater - shower kit
- Electrical system: 100W slide out solar panel - 200 amp hour AGM battery bank - solar charge controller - NOCO genius AC plug in charge controller - wired dc charging system when hooked up to your tow rig - built in USB ports - 1000W inverter - cargo LED lights
- On board air compressor and tank (additional from base price)
- Timbren 3500LB HD axleless suspension with 6 lug electric brakes
- 7 Pin wiring harness
- Lock-N-Roll full angle articulating hitch assembly
- 31" tires with off-road steel wheels
- Linex coated exterior, frame, interior, and fenders
- Structural fenders
- Four separate lockable and waterproof storage areas
- LED exterior lights
- Solid aluminum roof
- Galley kitchen (additional from base price)
The Mark II was designed to have enough space for all your gear, and nothing more. It's purpose built by Overlander's and has everything you want on an off-road trailer built right into it. Hook it up and take it to your site... It's ready to go!
It's lightweight and compact design allows it to be easily pulled down the road or through the trails by even the small Toyota V6's with ease.
Our simple and clean design allows you to quickly access all your gear and setup site... That way you can get to exploring or relaxing.
The Mark II can go where no RV could even imagine getting to. You can setup site quicker than a pop-up camper and get through technical trails with no problem.
It has plenty of space for all your camping essentials, recovery gear, hiking/climbing equipment, or even fishing gear. Set it up at a pristine spot and go explore. You'll have a great back country home waiting for you when you return.